Thursday, October 14, 2004

I love...

I love the feeling of knowing I'm done for the day and walking to the warmth of my apartment in the fall wind. I love talking about memories with my Bec. I love playing a song on my stereo and feeling it. I love finishing a project. I love eating supper when I'm really hungry. I love laughing with Rach about everything. I love waking up late and holding onto my pillow and thinking for half an hour.

I love when my room is clean. I love anticipation. I love making Eric giggle. I love thinking about a concept that I've never thought about before. I love singing with others, and having harmonies give me goosebumps. I love getting mail. I love cuddling. I love writing my thoughts and having them flow. I love how me and Tammy never seem to lose our bond. I love to pray while looking at the sky. I love days that are filled with almost perfection and never seem to end.

I love to dance. I love having honest discussions with Mich. I love the way a picture can make you feel like you were there. I love spontaneity. I love plans. I love seeing Gods hand in your life and trusting that He'll carry you through again. I love Kev. I love giving people things. I love running in water.I love how the hard times make you appreciate the good. I love getting along with my parents. I love how its almost the weekend...

2 comments:

MastaK said...

*sniff* that was ... beautiful *sniff*


...no actually in all sincerety... it was.

love you.

Rach said...

I AM rachel lammers, or at least one of them (BC, Canada version 1.0). I confirm, yes these are my thoughts precisely. I mean precisely. there is a lammers synergy going on here.