Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Latest.

Latest songs to stir me:

Bad Side of the Moon - April Wine.
Beautiful Surprise - India Arie
Nobody's Fool - Avril Lavigne
So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
Vertigo - U2

Latest blessing to surprise me:

Love that sees my sin, knows my secrets, and doesn't walk away.

Latest memory that warms me:

The grey sky blown by wind, rain hitting my window as I smell the fall air, and listening to rhythms fill my room.

Latest person I can't wait to see:

Kev. Followed by my brother Eric.

Latest verses to thrill me:

Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. ~ Hebrews 13:20, 21

No comments: