Friday, April 15, 2005

My face is going to break with this grin..

Deep down I'm happy. I'm full of joy. I'm satisfied.

Last night, God blew me away. I was lying in bed praying out loud, to keep my focus, when I kinda reached an end of myself. I'd exhausted my frustrations, I'd wondered out loud and begged God to lead me, I'd thanked Him. All of a sudden it hit me - I'm saved. Without thinking I said "I'm safe". And I knew it with every part of me, it was like God himself spoke the words. I had no fear - no fear of sin, death and no worries. I just laid there, tears streaming down my face, grinning, just basking in the enormity of the truth, and the joy I knew.

I sang last night, I worshiped God - I know Him. He is my God, and I am His child. He's not only my Lord, He's my Father, and last night He held me as I drifted off to sleep.

4 comments:

Laurs said...

Amen and AMEN! :)

justine said...

SO COOL!

Nathan said...

Amen! Experiencing the exact same thing.

Felix said...

that's awesome sarah, i'm really happy for you...

"no guilt in life, no fear in death. this is the power of Christ in me!"