Monday, June 06, 2005

"..welcome to the old apartment.."

Except in my case, it's new. Thats right.. .as of June 1 I am now the proud renter of a beautiful apartment on Hamilton Mountain. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 laundry room, large and newly renovated and painted basement apartment. Now begins the search for all of my furniture, and the little things that I didn't realize I would need. Juice jugs, shower curtains, cleaning supplies.. and the list goes on.

I have to say though, it's great fun. Having it be my place, and no one elses.. at least for the moment, is awesome. I've never been more excited about cleaning a fridge.

I'd love to have visitors - and if you have any random articles of furniture or kitchen supplies, I'll be more than ready to take them off your hands. :)

8 comments:

Nathan said...

I love that song, it is the Barenaked Ladies song you're quoting in your title right?

Sarah VH said...

It most definitely is.

Marleah said...

Sarah, I need your new phone number so I can call you...email me.

Nathan said...

I have recently recieved some sort of blog type chain letter. It is not obligatory but a good reason to blog. This chain letter type comment is appearently called a meme. If you would like to submit your response please review my recent post at www.nathanuncut.blogspot.com and see the questions I answered.

Felix said...

congrats sarah!

when i get back to ontario in july i'd love to visit!

Anonymous said...

Guess what? My brother and sister-in-law and going to be living above you! I found that out last night. Pretty cool eh?
Kristel Bulthuis

Anonymous said...

Nope I lied, it's somebody else now that I think about it. Wow, I'm spacy.
Kris

lstew said...

tell me where it is and i'll come visit you sometime...