Friday, August 19, 2005

Post #82

Good afternoon, my friends.

My favourite part of today has been sitting at my computer and feeling the cool breeze come through the window. If I don't look too close I can forget it's rainy and grey. I'm listening to BNL Lovers in a Dangerous Time - "gotta kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight" - I love that phrase.

So I've been feeling rather sick for yesterday and today. A migraine that stretches from my shoulders to all over my head, to down my face. My throat is a little sore, and I feel kinda weak. Miss Van Hartingsveldt has strep throat and I'm very much hoping that is not what I'm coming down with.

Do you realize that there is under two weeks left of summer? It seems really strange for me to think about summer being over, in the sense that my day to day affairs won't have really changed all that much. I actually really do miss not going back to school. I'm tempted some days to go back to Redeemer, although not so much for the studies as the atmosphere, memories, etc. I have to say, my first year at RUC was top-knotch. I still wish some days I had my Dorm 29 back - it was one of the best years of my life. I feel like all of a sudden I've had to grow up, that I cheated myself out of a complete experience, and yet if I look at the reasons why I left, and the way I knew it wasn't what I was meant to do, they still hold true. I still don't really feel like I've found what I'm supposed to do, however. Maybe my search will only end at heaven's door.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments: