Tuesday, August 29, 2006

tuesday's are "friends and wings" day

Hot drinks, beer AND wings? Now that's a combination that is just asking for friends. It just happens we actually were with friends while consuming the above. It was a good time, Julie joined Dan, Nick, Kev and I - so we actually got to meet the lovely lady for real. I approve, Nickolas.

So then after wings, etc. we went grocery shopping. Which was more fun times. It went a little like this: Kev pushing the cart like a frenzied maniac through Sobey's and me piling food in my arms chasing him down to put them in the cart. A very effective method we thought.

And now - off to other important things.

4 comments:

Josh said...

so after the beer, kev raced his cart like a maniac eh... hmm...

Scatterfingers said...

I'm going to go right ahead and remind you that my wings were TRIPLE SUICIDE HOT... remember when you picked my still-smoking body off the floor and threw beer on it to put out the flames? Oh wow good times.

Wait, that may not have happened. Who knows? After deux Guinness... anything is possible...

Thanks for showing up, eh?


*d

jules said...

Now I'm kind of sad that we left the grocery store when we did... that could have been entertaing :)

Dan: you are a brave man, you narry shed a tear. *pat on the back*

Sarah: Thanks! I'm going to have to find more excuses to come down on Tuesdays :)

Laurs said...

I'm actually crazy sad I missed it this week. :( AND I'll miss next Tues. BOO!!!