Monday, March 12, 2007

updates

Life is motoring on quickly. Spring is close, school is nearing the end of the semester, life is taking it's twists and turns with a quicker dexterity than usual.

I'm excited for Living Worship 9 coming up - Living Worship 8 went well, albeit with a smaller crowd than usual. Apparently, they want us to come back though! Paul Martin spoke passionately about the gospel - always good to speak grace to my soul. I can't wait to sing some of the songs again - and to hear the hush between the Word of God being read and the first notes of praise. It's beautiful.

Work is, well work. Still no word of when I move out of the Burlington office - my guess is late late June or July. The longer I'm there, the better in my books.

This week is going to be fun - three dinner events. One at Mom and Dad VHs, Chris and Jo are coming over for breakfast at supper and lots of good times, and Opa and Oma Lock are over before their trip to Europe on Friday. And then I get to see my fam. on the weekend. Yes for mom's cooking, lots of hugs, and hanging out with my sibs.

And now, I'm off to make chicken stir fry and rice for supper. I love making stir fry - it means I get to experiment with all kinds of sauces and spices. Cooking is therapeutic.

Oh, and one more thing. I love my church. I haven't been in a bit, seeing as I was at other churches for the last couple of weeks - and going last night was awesome. It feels like home now.

No comments: