Saturday, December 01, 2007

stupidity

I'm getting more stupid with each passing day right now. My brain keeps forgetting important tasks and missing very obvious answers. For example, today Kev went to open the church for Living Worship at 11:00. Peter & Candice were running late due to equipment rental issues and called me to let me know in hopes that Kev was at home. He wasn't, he had left work at 11:00 to open the church and we don't have a cellphone. For all you out there who now want to insert "wouldn't it be great to have a cellphone at times like these?", be quiet. Anyways, I thought about how to tell Kev ... couldn't call him at work because he had already left, couldn't call him at the church because he wasn't able to get in ... and so I gave up.

Later on when I called the church to ask when I was getting picked up, I realized that Kev had the KEY to the church, and had been inside waiting. I feel really stupid. Can I still blame this on the pregnancy?

Sigh.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on the birth of your son. You are truly blessed.

The answer to your question is "Yes, you can blame the stupidity on being pregnant/having a baby younger than 6 months old." It can take up to 6 months for your hormones to settle down to non-pregnancy levels after the birth. Sometimes longer if you are breast feeding.

I wish you great happiness in your new life!

God Bless!
Melissa Thomson
Redding, CA