Thursday, April 03, 2008

change in plans

So my week turned out completely different than expected. Sunday night we left church halfway through because Kev was really sick (very suddenly) and since then both he and I have been enjoying the stomach flu. Between that and his late hours I haven't really seen him all week. I keep thinking ... only 1 and a half more weeks. Only 9 more school days. Only. Seems like a long time til he's back to a more normal arrival at home in the evenings. April 16 is going to be a day of rejoicing, let me tell you.

Anyways, this small example of a week turning out completely differently than expected reminds me that despite my best laid plans, God truly directs each day according to His wisdom. I learned a little bit more about patience, perseverance and the blessing of family this week. Mom VH and Bec were awesome in helping me out.

No comments: