Friday, March 20, 2009

true humanity

I was thinking the other day how sad it is for people who don't know Christ. I mean, in a general sense, of course it's sad and tragic. But one of the out workings of not being a Christian means that you'll never get to experience what it's like to be truly human. Humanity as it is now is broken and fallen and never perfect ... but that's not what humanity was designed to be. One day, we'll get to experience true humanity as perfect, sinless beings in complete fellowship with God in a new world without sin. That is going to be amazing!

2 comments:

Louis Dauphin said...

Well said, Sarah, and until Christ returns we will have to continue to wrestle with our own fallen human nature. With that said, I would like to say the following:

I'm just writing you a short message to sincerely apologize for all the wrong and hurt I caused you all those years ago and, in my pride, justifying my actions to myself. This is not a message to re-open any dialogue with you, as I'm sure you have moved on, but a humble and solemn apology. I hope you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive me.

Sincerely,

Louis D.

Sarah said...

Thanks Louis - I emailed you at your msn address.