Saturday, October 08, 2011

thanks


We have so much to be thankful for. I have so much to be thankful for. When I start breaking down my life into little bits, I see how many things I regularly take for granted. I regularly remind J&A to say thank you for things that they wouldn't remember to on their own. How must my Father feel when I so regularly take all his good gifts for granted and pine after more.

What if you woke up only with the things you thanked God for yesterday?

Convicting.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, we're headed to the Rockton Fair today and then my extended families Thanksgiving dinner. Monday we head to the other sides dinner. And the weather! I'm hoping to enjoy quite a bit of time outside this weekend.

Thank you all for reading this blog - it continues to be an outlet for me, even though I often neglect it. I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts, so keep them coming.

Happy Thanksgiving, all. I hope you finish the weekend with a renewed sense of gratitude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you.

Rach

Anonymous said...

We're thankful for the daughter that you are!